Wednesday, July 16, 2008

We're Off

So we left today to fly to Ethiopia to pick up our most amazing son. We are sitting here in Minneapolis waiting for our flight to amsterdam. This flight will last 8.5 hours so hopefully we can get some sleep on this flight. We have had 7 hours of sleep in the last three days so hopefully we can do some catch up. We will be trying to update our blog as often as we can so keep checking to get the updates. Please keep us in your prayers for save travel and an easy transition for us and Caleb. Also keep the girls in your prayers as we are away.

7 comments:

Calli said...

You crazy woman--7 hours of sleep in 3 days??!! I am so excited for you guys!! You are in my prayers!!

Anonymous said...

Y'all are in our thoughts and prayers!

Can't wait to see you next month.


RW

Katherine said...

We will be praying for you guys and checking for the updates. Can't wait to see the little guy!

Sandy Hill said...

Tom and Leann, I am so happy for you. Your big day is almost here. At least you are now on your flights and hopefully tomorrow or Friday you will finally meet your son. Congratulations and God bless. I will definitely be praying for you and your family.

Anonymous said...

We are hoping to get the girls on Friday. Right now we are planning on taking them to an Ethiopian Resturant in Seattle. There is more than one to choose from so hopefully we can find a good one. We will get practice eating in the new brothers way. We have been praying for you at 1stBCRH and I have been checking your blog. God bless you as you get down to your final days and hours. GrandDad W

triplejwharris said...

OK, you are on your way now. You better take a deep breath and sleep a little! I was thinking of you while I was scrambling Jer's eggs at 3am yesterday.
We are praying...and praying...and praying!

Anonymous said...

Tom and Leanne,
Harvey and I are so full of excitment for you and the girls, and for Caleb. Every time I think of this whole thing I get that excited lump in my throat,and happy tears start. God is awsome, and blesses us so wonderfuly. We are thinking of you and praying 24-7. Love you both,
Harv., Anna, and Emma