Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Be Thankful

Check out this post of a couple who went to Ethiopia to pick up their children. www.jobsdaughters.blogspot.com This video is the Kolfe boys at the orphanage. Watching this video during the Christmas is truly a reality check. It reminded me how I should be truly thankful for what I have. Just the other day I was complaining on how small my kitchen is and how I just can't wait to move to another house that has a nicer kitchen. This video made me stop and thank God for how He has blessed our family and made me appreciate my kitchen. My heart just melted when I seen the living conditions of these boys and then I read what the adoptive mother said about them and they are so unselfish, and how they have endured such hardship at such a young age. Please keep these boys in your prayers.


No comments: