Friday, December 19, 2008

I'm Back



Having some fun in the snow!
What a handsome boy all dressed up


Okay so I have been the worst blogger ever. Life around here has been full of energy and fun. We are becoming adjusted to life with 2 year old. I can't believe that we have been home now for four and half months.

This weekend we received a big snow storm so the schools have been closed and also the clinic that I work at is closed. So we are home wrapping presents, baking and getting caught up on household things. My husband went to work today but said that it was a mess trying to get there.

Caleb is getting into this Christmas, he really enjoyed decorating the tree but still does not understand the present thing. He looks at the presents but has not touched any of them. He also has discovered snow this weekend and absolutely loves it. The only thing he doesn't like about it is wearing gloves, he could do without those.

Now that I am back I will be trying to post updated pictures and reports about every two weeks or so. Here is some pictures for you to enjoy.

3 comments:

GrandDad W said...

I understand that it is a record snowfall there. How many inches did you get. We got 6 to 8 inches here on our hill. I went to work but no one came in (ok 5) so we went home early.

stitches&threads said...

I am so glad to hear from you!!! We heard about all the snow. That is crazy. Can't wait to hear more about yor family.

Sarah said...

That is the cutest stinking suit I have EVER seen.