Wednesday, June 25, 2008

COURT APPROVAL!!!!!




YIPPPPEEEE!! We received word yesterday (6-24-08) that we were court approved to become Tariku's (Caleb) parents. He is officially our son/brother. We couldn't be more excited!! What an exciting day that was. Our agency also told us that they had checked the Ethiopian government and all of our paperwork for travel is there and we are ready to go. We could possibly be leaving in July to go and pick him up. Right now I am feeling overwhelmed with so much to do. So I better go and get started.



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

We're all super excited! I got the news from Dad yesterday, then Mom called me later, than Kenzie called me at work. :-)

Glad to see Caleb decided to come in ahead of my trip.... :-)

Love,

Uncle (again) Ray

Anonymous said...

Tom, Leanne, Deanna, Kenzie, Alli,

Praise God! He is faithful, powerful and able to do abundant more than we can ever think of or imagine. I am excited for you so I can only imagine how excited you are for this dream to come to fruition. Our prayers will accompany you to and from Addis Ababa.

God Bless, Pastor Myron