Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Week 3

Yes, we have now been waiting for three weeks. This week seemed to be harder than the first two but we made it through. I did talk with our agency today and she said hopefully in the next few months we should receive our referral. So I guess we should get use to waiting. We still have not received our I 171H form, sometimes I feel like I am stalking the mailbox to see if it arrived. Still more waiting.. it seems like we have done a lot of this during this process. But today God kept bringing to mind the verse in Jeremiah 29:11 "For I know the plans I have for you, plans for your welfare, not for disaster, to give you a future and a hope." This verse has been so encouraging to me because God has shown Himself in so many ways to our family and I know that He is in control and He knows what the best timing for our referral is. Thanks to everyone for their prayers and encouraging words while we play the waiting game.

1 comment:

triplejwharris said...

Time flies, then slows. Leaves you jerking back and forth. Once that referal comes, things may get suddenly speedy again. No matter how long...we are praying for you.
Joy and Jer