Thursday, January 24, 2008

Waiting

We were officially placed on waiting list to receive a referral for our child. Currently, the wait time to receive a referral can be up to five months.
Yep you got it, we are officially waiting for our son!!! Do I need to tell you how excited I am???? Today the stressful waiting starts. First we wait and pray for a quick referral. Then we have a picture of our little man and we wait and pray for a fast court date. THEN WE TRAVEL!!!

Please continue to pray for us during waiting time. Thank you to everyone for all your prayers and reference letters and support during all the paperwork stage. YEAH! we are now done with paperwork!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I be praying. YAY!! I am super excited for you. Just remember, the longer you wait, the longer God is probably making things just right. =] I love you, Wades!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! I'm sure you're super excited!! God is awesome to bring this little man into your lives and all of ours!!!

Anonymous said...

I am so excited for you all. That is awsome!